We use all of the latest technologies and products to service your furniture needs. Our methods and products are chosen to make our repairs permanent, invisible and to return your furniture to its original or EVEN BETTER condition.
Our craftsmen will work with you to hand tailor the appropriate process for your furniture to extend its useful life and restore its appearance. All of our technicians carry everything necessary to provide immediate on-site, in-home, and in store furniture repairs on wood, leather, vinyl, fabric, upholstery, mechanisms and more.
Here are some of the services we offer:
• Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration
• Cleaning, Polishing, Re-dyeing & Refinishing
• Disassembly & Assembly, Carpentry
• Sleeper & Recliner Mechanism Repair & Replacement
• Water, Liquid, Heat & Fire Damage Repair
• Leather, Fabric, Vinyl Repair & Re-upholstery
• Touch-Up, Fill-in, Finish Restoring & Color Matching
• Leather & Fabric Restoration and Repair
• Fine Art / Statue, Ceramic & Wood Floor Damage Repair
Our professional team is capable of handling a multitude of problems, such as: touch up nicks, dents and scratches, color matching, refill chips, scrapes, glue joints, fill in, regluing, reinforcing, recreating, gold leaf, open seams, defective mechanisms, recliner, connector, gas cylinders, dampers, struts, swivel bases, absorbers, release system, handles, cables, frames, casters, chair base, slides, fasteners, levelers, glides, stretch, zippers, pneumatic, snap, hooks, hinges, damaged and broken frames, sagging seats, foam, padding, Dacron, broken springboards, springs, webbing, rips, cuts, holes, burns, stains, ink marks, water marks, heat rings, spills, pet damages, burn removal, water damages, enhancements, worn finishes, laminate, grain matching, repair, restoration, polish, refinish, upholstery, polishing, cleaning, buffing, waxing, knock down, take apart, dismantle, disassemble, (disassembly / take a part) assemble, etc.